Monday, 28 November 2011

Finally... its all over

After enduring two and a half year of pain and silence, its all over now ^^v

Thinking it back, it started on 2009.. where I am only a waiting list peoples.. waiting to be recruited by either UBD or ITB.. But luckily, ITB had select me to be part of a group.. Business Accounting..

I could not believe myself for able to enter the University... I cry silently.. thanking god for allowing me to pursue my dream although all my friends may look down upon me...

I could not believe that I am at the same University with my beloved cousin ^^ Haji Khairul Dini :) both of us had been in terrible pain because of what had been happen n 2010.. and thank god... he had calmed me to think wisely.. every advices he gave, I took it without a doubt.. I really don't care of what people may think about him, as long as our Nawaitu Hati remain unchanged and stick to the right path.. its all that matter most..

Spending two and a half years with my colleagues, has a lot of memorable experience that I will surely treasure most... thankfully, there is no serious conflict occur amongst ourselves.. and that is what I wish to see... For me, I rather be in silence and cherish the moment in silence... call me a hermit crab if you want to.. it's just.. I guess..I always get the feeling that I wasn't needed here... Still, all of them are the most energetic and strong will peoples I've ever seen in my life :)

In the second part of 2010, surely I'll miss my attachment place :s it really teach me everything related to the real life situation and 'real' communication within the government.. Audit and Taxation... the part where most of the accountants feel hard to absorb (only Audit part)... all the assessment formulae really aid me to do the calculation a bit faster as usual and enable me to think out of the box ^^v I really in debt to my old attachment place for teaching me the value of learning and experience :))

The Final Semester... just listening to this really make anyone goosebump... it's the final semester where pain and conflict may arise :/ However, I am fortunate to have Asymawi, Qawiem, Rozainah, Hafidah and Nabilah to be my team mates :) for the past two or three month of togetherness, we face every stage by teamwork and delegation of work :) it's really fun and apart from that, all of us do really learn the procedures in making a business plan :) the day of the presentation itself is a 'firework'or should I say, AWESOME ^^, all of them are doing their work and mine, had a stage fright issue at the end of the presentation - my apologies guys :S

Still, all of us are happy to be ranked as no 6 based upon the criteria judged by the 'honorable' external assessor... yeah right.... Still I'm dissatisfied with one of the external assessor :/

*chuckle* since when do I use emoticons to describe how I feel...

It happen when I meet a lady known as Fazrin :) Honesty, Modesty, Sincerity and Beauty are all the values I can see from her :) the way she smile is enough to make me forgetting the past and proceed to the future ^^
Seriously, she is my saviour in my time of need.. and.. I don't want to lose her... I just don't want to be turned into heartless and  a loner anymore...

hmph... that's all for now...

maybe it is not to late for me to say..... it is finally a FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM  from two and half years
v^.^v

No comments:

Post a Comment