Saturday, 4 December 2010

Its all about poet

Forgiven

Everything I hold dear,
Vanish in a matter of time
Shall I never be a lover,
Until at the end of my life.

This sorrows,
This pain,
It follows,
To my grave.

Condemned,
For the rest of my life,
This prison,
Never leave me.

Lies is a betrayal,
It’s fun for those people,
Playing a loyalist heart as mine,
It’s a veil to hide their true colour.

I’m sad,
For everything that I hold dear,
Destroyed quickly,
Without being given a warning.

Yet I forgive,
As I promised at the start,
To forgive,
No matters what.

If people do judge me,
As a villain,
Think deep and seek within,
In your heart,
The reason why.

Jazakallah...

All day of poetry is making me feel better... seriously, it unlock my hidden talent =)

Now the question – Shall I smile sincerely or just give a depression smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment