Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Its time! 2011!

Whoa... my Industrial Placement will soon be over... I just can't wait for my 10 day off holiday... waiting to be released from all 2010 pain and sorrow...

Times fly faster and so does my broken heart...

Talking about time, will it heal my pain? NEVER... I'm not an avenger though... Haha... Its true that I has changed drastically... I'm no longer the same Syamim that all of you might know...

In the past, I might be cheerful, active, warming and etc... but now... After that 'incident', I locked myself away from everything... I abdicate half of my time remembering Allah, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and Islamic teaching...

A test of Faith in trusting Allah is better than trusting a woman... It will never wilt, dies nor betray me... Trusting a woman has make me weak for all time... Should I lay my trust or just walk away from it?

Decision oh decision... my.. my.. Time has been cruel to me... it will never be good to me...

Yet, I able to withstand it thanks due to always keep listening to some old 1990's songs and recite Yassin...

I always carry small books that contain Suras Yassin on it... I've been keep recite the Sura's until I didn't have the energy left in my jinx body... After recite it 3 times (or more perhaps)...

I've to admit that nowadays, I can easily be teased to a point of meltdown occur... Everytime it happen, one thing came into my mind - Surau (any place where I can't be seen or look for - a complete silence)

Now, Commitment...

  • Aiding Family
  • Abdicate to Allah
  • Stay away from woman as far as I can
  • Erasing sweet memories for all years (including that 'incident')
  • Tease me , I'm gone =P
Simple as that...

Now is 1.16 pm... and not having lunch yet... Things to do... Pray First, Eat Later

Can't Wait for tomorrow~~~~~~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment