Saturday, 4 December 2010

The songs that keep me sane

Here are the list of my songs, that accompany me during the attachment days:

  1. What have you done - Within Temptations
  2. Angels - Within Temptations
  3. Pretend - Second Hand Serenade
  4. Goodbye - Second Hand Serenade
  5. Why - Second Hand Serenade
  6. Soledad - Westlife (Piano Version)
  7. Sad Romance - Various (Violin)
  8. Goodbye my friend (Vocal) - Various Artist
  9. Its the fear - Within Temptations
  10. The truth beneath the rose - Within Temptations
  11. No Love No More - JYP
  12. Lies - T-Ara
  13. His Name is Muhammad - Kamal Uddin
  14. Subhanallah - Kamal Uddin
  15. Suffering - Kamal Uddin
  16. Slow sad piano - Various artist
  17. Sad Piano - Various artist 
Actually there's more to come, yet.. this are the songs that has a deep impact to me... 

*Tsk* 

No comments:

Post a Comment