Tuesday, 21 December 2010

It's been a while...

It's been a while I keep silence... its a good sign though... I'm calmed yet has develop an unexpected meltdown...

I didn't know what to do anymore..

I only give my trust only once... there is no twice or triplet and so on anymore...

So be careful... bearing the trust I give guys...

Its the most precious and the most valuable feeling that I can give and will do anything to protect it... please treasure it...

Even if it mean the cost of my life...

Enough about that... now to my activities....

It's undeniable that, week by week I getting weaker in spiritual and internally...

The list of songs I mention earlier in this blog, I have replace it with something that suit my moooood~~~

For now, there are two songs captivating my soul, and they're

  1. Bila Cinta by Gio
  2. Biarlah Rahsia by Siti Nurhaliza
My opinion for the first song - a story where a man fall in love with a woman... filled with lies and abandoned him at the end... leaving the man having difficulties and cause his downfall... all his dream and hopes turned into ashes.... just like what one of the sentences mention "tidak lagi bermakna"

The second, I really like the lyrics very much.... I understand that I might be hasty in querying people... yet are there any people do understand why I asking too much question? every pain I kept locked deep within my heart, every tears shed silently... 


I like the songs bridge:

Semakin Aku Hidup Dalam Cinta
Tiada Kuasa Mampu Menghalangnya
Hentikan Kata Kata
Bertulangkan Dusta

This world filled with lies, betrayal and etc... I weak for this type of surrounding...

Still I hope next year will be the most enjoyable moment for me... Insya Allah....

No comments:

Post a Comment